4 2 4
Situated on approximately 2.2 idyllic acres in a wondrous location, backed by stunning countryside is this carefully crafted Frank Neski, architecturally designed home. With its stunning layout inside and out built with its sandstone crafted structure, this home is a spectacular masterpiece of impressive magnitudes.
Inside, large living areas, spacious bathrooms, a grand kitchen as well as four bedrooms makes you feel right at home. Entertaining amongst family and friends is never going to be an issue with the kitchen complete with walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances. The open plan living spaces are complemented with build in cabinetry and soft carpet finishing’s complementing the home.
Other inside features include:
- Large master bedroom which includes a walk-in dressing room and an ensuite appointed with feature tiling, quality finishes and large spaces.
- All remaining queen-sized bedrooms are situated conveniently around the home
- The front lounge is closed off by double cavity sliding doors, perfect for hiding away and watching the best movies.
- Zoned reverse cycle heating and cooling
Outside the home, the large gabled entertaining area bound is the perfect place to entertain all year long with built in BBQ area and ceiling fan. Looking out onto the gorgeous established gardens, it is also the perfect canvas to establish what ever you wish.
Other outside features include:
- Fully irrigated gardens
- Approximately 130,000L of rainwater storage
- Fully fenced
- Multiple outdoor storage facilities including shedding, carports shelters and outdoor storage spaces
- Large shedding with workshop which includes power and lighting
- Drive around access to the rear of the allotment
- Solar power with batteries
-Comprehensive bio-cycle system installed
- Assortment of Citrus trees inc Lemons, oranges, Grapefruit and Mandarins
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ATTENDING INSPECTIONS
It is a requirement of entry into any of our inspections that ALL attendees MUST fill out the contact tracing attendee register and sanitize upon arrival. Attendees must also adhere to social distancing of 1.5m at all times and follow directions of the agent.
VISITING OUR OFFICE
It is a requirement of entry into our office that ALL attendees MUST fill out the contact tracing visitor register and sanitize upon arrival. Please respect the directions of staff and adhere to clearly displayed COVID capacity signage
First National Real Estate Peoples' Choice - RLA222770
4 2 4
Property Type - House
Land Area - 2.2 acres
Built in Robes