2 1 1
Located in the heart of Gawler, this fantastic blue stone fronted property is the epitome of convenience and suitability. Located within walking distance to all of Gawler’s amenities, this property is perfectly situated to those slowing down or even a savvy investor.
Featuring two well sized bedrooms, a front living area, large kitchen, and main bathroom as well as solar power this property is priced to sell. The home features;
- Large front lounge between the entry of the home and kitchen
- Large hardwood kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Meals or flexible second living area that sits adjacent to the kitchen
- The master bedroom is complete with a large bay window and built in wardrobe
- Large second bedroom
- Main three way bathroom is spacious and includes large bath/shower and character tiling
- Backyard and entertaining areas are neat and tidy while also being low in maintenance requirements
If convenience and suitability is what you are after, hit the brakes and don’t go past…
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ATTENDING INSPECTIONS
It is a requirement of entry into any of our inspections that ALL attendees MUST fill out the contact tracing attendee register and sanitize upon arrival. Attendees must also adhere to social distancing of 1.5m at all times and follow directions of the agent.
VISITING OUR OFFICE
It is a requirement of entry into our office that ALL attendees MUST fill out the contact tracing visitor register and sanitize upon arrival. Please respect the directions of staff and adhere to clearly displayed COVID capacity signage
First National Real Estate Peoples' Choice - RLA222770