The final stage of this exclusive and highly sought after development, with only 28 allotments available in the estate, ensures you are still a part of a small close knit community.
Set in a great location, this is a fantastic way to have that country lifestyle with the home you really want. Lyndoch is a part of the world famous Barossa Valley region, located between Gawler and Tanunda. Proving a popular location to settle in with so much to offer at an affordable price.
A great range of allotments cater to everyone from first home buyers, investors, growing families and retirees
- Stage 2 offers family size allotments ranging from 755sqm to 1027sqm
- Power and water connected
- Common effluent
- Choose your own builder with no building time frames
Call today to take your first step into your new lifestyle.
Please visit our brand new land website to make the process of purchasing your next piece of land easy at www.salandspecialists.com.au
*please note image is for illustration purposes & measurements may vary
Please inform First National Peoples’ Choice prior to attending any open inspection or private show through if any of the following apply to you:
1) You have returned from overseas in the last 14-days
2) You been in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas in the last 14-days
3) You have any flu-like symptoms or anyone in your household are experiencing flu like symptoms
First National Real Estate Peoples' Choice - RLA222770
Property Type - Vacant Land
Land Area - 1027m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection