4 2 7
Situated on approximately two idyllic acres in a wondrous location, backed by stunning countryside is this architecturally designed character home which resides in a quiet cul-de-sac. With its stunning layout inside and out, established gardens and impressive infrastructure, this home is a spectacular masterpiece ready for you to move right in.
Inside, large living areas, character bathrooms, a large hardwood kitchen as well as spacious bedrooms makes you feel right at home. Entertaining amongst family and friends is never going to be an issue with multiple living and entertaining areas. The open plan living spaces are complimented with rich wooden finishes and a combustion heater, perfect for warming the home and a feature open fire place in the front lounge.
Other inside features include:
- Large master bedroom which includes a walk-in robe and a large ensuite appointed with feature tiling
- All remaining queen size bedrooms are situated conveniently around the large main bathroom and include built-in robes and ceiling fans
- A formal dining area is a flexible space which can be used for a plethora of different things
- Evaporative cooling
- Extended garage with the flexibility to be used as a workshop etc.
Outside the home, the large gabled entertaining area is the perfect place to entertain all year around and the fantastic addition of the indoor pool is perfect for the kids to enjoy and make everlasting memories; rain, hail or shine.
Other outside features include:
- Established gardens and feature water fountain
- Fully fenced block
- Salt chlorinated inground pool with solar heating
- Multiple outdoor storage facilities including upward of 175sqm of shedding and garage
- Water tank storage
- Large 48 x 26 (approx.) main shed with concrete and power
- Drive around access to the rear of the allotment
Contact Grant and Bailey today to book your Peoples’ Choice private inspection and beat the rush…
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ATTENDING INSPECTIONS
It is a requirement of entry into any of our inspections that ALL attendees MUST fill out the contact tracing attendee register and sanitize upon arrival. Attendees must also adhere to social distancing of 1.5m at all times and follow directions of the agent.
VISITING OUR OFFICE
It is a requirement of entry into our office that ALL attendees MUST fill out the contact tracing visitor register and sanitize upon arrival. Please respect the directions of staff and adhere to clearly displayed COVID capacity signage
First National Real Estate Peoples' Choice - RLA222770
4 2 7
Property Type - House
Land Area - 2 acres
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Built in Robes
Pool (In Ground)